LeadLocal is accepting internship applications for Spring 2020.
PLEASE APPLY HERE.
Applications must be received by 7:00 pm, Friday, January 31, 2020.
Spring 2020 Intern Position Description – Nogales, AZ
If you have questions, contact Robin Breault – firstname.lastname@example.org
What skills do you need to be a LeadLocal intern?
- willingness to learn
- passion for helping local organizations and businesses
- desire to grow and develop leadership and personal skills
- strong work ethic
Requirements to be a LeadLocal Intern:
- willing and able to commit to the weekly time requirement (5-7 hours weekly)
- in good academic standing,
- invested in your community’s future, and
- able to demonstrate professionalism, critical thinking, good communication skills, and learner agility throughout the application process
What do you receive from a LeadLocal internship experience?
The LeadLocal internship experience is not your regular run-of-the-mill internship. With LeadLocal, you can make a real impact through a real consulting project. In addition to giving back to the community, you have the opportunity to grow and develop your own leadership skills.
“Going into my internship at LeadLocal I thought it would be a normal internship experience, filing or some kind of boring busywork. From the first day of intern orientation I knew I was going to be making a difference. This internship helps to shape you into a leader; it helps you gain real world experience while still having a safety net. Most importantly, it helps you make a difference in the community. LeadLocal requires dedication, perseverance and an openness to grow as a team and as an individual. This program is such a valuable experience. Regardless of your major, you develop skills that will help you in the real world.”
–Shelby Calvillo (Senior, UA Public Health)
Why become a LeadLocal intern? LeadLocal helps you create a competitive profile and gives you an edge.
Position yourself for success:
- Work on a real project with real results
- Differentiate yourself from the crowd
- Build a network of diverse local professionals
- Develop advanced communication, team, & leadership skills employers want
- Earn college credit (if approved by your program)
- Professional evaluation and certificate of completion
- Receive internship stipend